Privacy Statement of YNot Recycle LLC
(Statement No. 43152 | Effective: 06/25/2005)
Information about our Organization and Web site
Modern information and communication technologies play a fundamental role in the activities of an organization like YNot Recycle LLC. We are based in United States.
Our principal activity is: E-Waste Recycling
|Organization Name:||YNot Recycle LLC|
|Address:||P.O. Box 1445|
|City, Zip:||Rancho Cordova , 95741|
|Controller:||YNot Recycle LLC|
Providing Visitors with Anonymous Access
You can access our Web site home page and browse our site without disclosing your personal data.
The services and links of our Web site
Our Web site does not enable our visitors to communicate with other visitors or to post information to be accessed by others.
Our Web site does not include links to third party Web service providers.
Automatic Collection of Information
We automatically log personal data by means such as programming or we link information automatically logged by such means with personal data about specific individuals. We do so for the following purposes:
- Technical administration of the Web site
- Research and development
- Customer administration
Data Collection and Purpose Specification
We collect the personal data that you may volunteer while using our services.
We may also collect information about you from other sources, such as public records or bodies, or private organizations.
To access the table of personal data collected and purposes for which they are used, please click here We do not collect or use personal data for any purpose other than that indicated in the table below.
If we wish to use your personal data for a new purpose, we offer you the means to consent to this new purpose: 877.879.9668
We do not knowingly collect personal data from children.
We take specific steps to protect the privacy of children by:
- making reasonable efforts to ensure that a parent has authorised the collection of the child's personal data
We do provide information about our personal data practices in relation to children on our home page and wherever we knowingly collect personnal data from children on our Web site.
Disclosure and Visitor Choice
We disclose our visitors' personal data to our subsidiaries or other organizations.
Where we disclose your personal data for purposes which are different from those indicated in the table mentioned above, we offer you the opportunity to consent to disclosure:
- by sending an email ( firstname.lastname@example.org )
- by calling this telephone number ( 877.869.9668 )
Confidentiality / Security
We do not give visitors to our Web site the option of using a secure transmission method to send us their personal data.
We have implemented security policies, rules and technical measures to protect the personal data that we have under our control from:
- unauthorised access improper use or disclosure
- unauthorised modification
- unlawful destruction or accidental loss
All our employees and data processors, who have access to, and are associated with the processing of personal data, are obliged to respect the confidentiality of our visitors' personal data.
We ensure that your personal data will not be disclosed to State institutions and authorities except if required by law or other regulation.
Access to the personal data we may hold about you
You can ask us, by:
- calling this telephone number ( 877.879.9668 ) whether we are keeping personal data about you.
Upon request, which you can indicate by:
- calling this telephone number ( 877.879.9668 ) We will provide you with a readable copy of the personal data which we keep about you, within a month. - although we may before require proof of your identity -. We will provide the information without any charge.
We allow you to challenge the data that we hold about you and, where appropriate, you may have the data:
- rectified or amended completed
We reserve the right to refuse to provide our visitors with a copy of their personal data, but will give reasons for our refusal.
We do, however, allow you to challenge our decision to refuse to provide you with a copy of your personal data.
There are no national laws or self-regulatory schemes applicable to our web site or organization.
It is compliant with the following global or regional regulatory, or self-regulatory instrument: California Online Privacy Protection Act of 2003
- voluntarily committed to a Self Assessment procedure
- subject to a Government Agency supervision
Self Assessment procedure
|Address:||P.O. Box 1445, Rancho Cordova, CA 95741|
|Name/designation:||Customer Service Manager|
|Address||P.O. 1445, Rancho Cordova, CA 95741|
If you are not satisfied with our response to your concern:
- you may wish to contact California Office of Privacy Protection (http://www.oispp.ca.gov/consumer_privacy/default.asp)